Website Information Which May Be of Interest
PC Project has a valuable resource of experts, patient volunteers, data, images, reagents and samples to assist scientists and physicians involved with patient care or PC research.
Please Connect With Us if you need any support services or information.There is no charge for any service provided by PC Project. All of our work is supported by donations to our charity.
- access to available cell lines, biobank samples, drug samples, etc.
- patient recruitment for approved studies (PC Project has an IRB-approved protocol for this)
- copies of publications or information on current studies
- join the IPCC mailing list to receive IPCC quarterly newsletters
- patient recruitment for Grand Rounds or conference events
- presentations for other educational outreach
- co-author articles
In addition to resources available through this website, please Connect With Us to request a consultation or other information. We frequently arrange conference calls or webmeetings, such as
- consultation with physicians regarding patient care, genetic testing, disability qualification or other topics for specific cases
- collaboration with scientists regarding research projects or proposals
- data from the patient registry for publications or grant applications