Category:Disability Placards

From Pcwiki

Jump to: navigation, search

Disability Persons Parking Placards or Bluebadge

You can find applications for your state online. If you need a physicians signature, please contact PC Project.

Once you have the completed form, it tells you to take it/mail it to the DMV. However, one patient found out that in California you can also take the application to AAA Auto Club. They said, "We needed all the paperwork (application with signature of physician). Just wanted to let you know you can also get this taken care of at AAA and not just the DMV. In my opinion they are a friendly bunch to work with. We were given the disabled parking card that day, which we were very pleased about." Retrieved from ""

Pages in category "Disability Placards"

There is one page in this category.


Personal tools