How You Can Help
With donations and service from PC patients, friends, and family around the world, we are making a difference! Please join with us and be part of the PC community of supporters.
VOLUNTEERS ASSIST PC PROJECT IN MANY AREAS
|• Translators||• Event Coordinators||• Graphic Artists|
|• Local Meeting Hosts||• Webmeeting Hosts||• Writers or Editors|
|• Welcome Calls||• Website Content||• Proofreaders|
PC Advocate Training
- PC Advocates – Training Session 1
- PC Advocates – Training Session 2 Understanding PC
- PC Advocates – Training Session 2 Understanding PC Project
- PC Advocates – Training Session 3 Telling Your Story
- PC Advocates – Training Session 4 Preparing For Action
- PC Advocates – Training Session 5 Workbook
- PC Advocates – Training Session 5 Grand Rounds Sample Book
TRY ONE OF THESE CREATIVE WAYS TO RAISE FUNDS FOR PC PROJECT
(WITH LITTLE OR NO COST TO YOU!)
SPONSOR an event in your local community to raise awareness and raise funds. This event can be held at any time or several times during the year. For example, in June of each year we feature PC Awareness Month when PC supporters raise funds and awareness to advance the mission of PC Project. Your event may be large or small — whatever may be of interest in your local area. There are a number of resources available to help you plan your event. The Step By Step Fundraising website and their guide, “5 Keys for Successful Fundraising” have useful ideas.
SHOP for PC. You can raise funds for PC Project just by shopping online. It doesn’t cost you anything extra on your purchases. Select PC Project as your charity at any of the below sites, which have hundreds of stores in each service. Every time you shop online, depending on the specific item or site where the item is purchased, a percentage of your purchase will be donated to PC Project.
- iGive.com (on average 3% of purchase)
- Goodshop (between 1-10% of purchase)
- Smile.Amazon.com (.05% of purchase)
- Smile.Amazon.co.uk (.05% of purchase)
- Give As You Live (between 1-10% of purchase) for Europe and UK
DONATE YOUR CAR to raise funds. Donate your car through Careasy PC Project link or call 855-500-RIDE (7433) and tell them car donation is for Pachyonychia Congenita Project (PC Project). Currently car donations can only be taken from USA/Canada.