Refer a Patient
All services, including genetic testing, are provided at no cost to patients in the patient registry.
REFER A PATIENT
Connect to refer a patient or by completing the IPCRR Forms. A physician, other medical professional, family member or friend may refer patients to the IPCRR for free genetic testing and all other support services provided to IPCRR participants. The IRB-approved protocol steps for the IPCRR are:
- The referred patient or physician can complete the online IPCRR Questionnaire and Consent Form by clicking here. Patient photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once all information is received, the case will be reviewed to determine if genetic testing is possible through the registry.
- If referred for genetic testing, PC Project will mail a saliva collection kit to the patient or medical professional. The sample will be returned to PC Project for testing.
- Once the genetic testing results are received, PC Project will provide a a full written report to the patient and to the referring physician authorized by the patient.
- The referring physician will be acknowledged/co-author in any publications involving the case.