If you were a VALO study participant, are you interested in participating in the extension study?
If you participated in the VALO clinical research study, and used study medication for at least 12 weeks, then you may be eligible to participate in the VALO-2 extension trial.
If you are interested in participating in VALO-2, you may be eligible to receive:
- study medication for up to 18 months
- stipend of up to $720 if you complete all study visits
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the study will be conducted from the comfort of your own home, only requiring you to go to a local lab for blood draws every 3 months.
Also due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a smaller group of sites will be participating as noted below:
- University of Utah – Dr. Hansen
- Stanford University – Dr. Teng
- Minnesota Clinical Study Center – Dr. Kempers
- Arizona Research Center – Dr. Taber
If you see your VALO site listed, please contact them directly to schedule a screening appointment. If you do not see your VALO site listed, please contact PC Project at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with site assignments.
You can find more information about the study on www.clinicaltrials.gov (NCT04520750).